Woofs and Warriors

This blog is to share my experience of living with PTSD due to Military Sexual Trauma, my service dog, and the support of my wife as I try to help others find ways to get through the pain of being raped by fellow service members.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

12/1 - Trina McDonald, Gulf War Veteran and service dog, Suzie

12/1 - Trina McDonald, Gulf War Veteran and service dog, Suzie
Posted by Unknown at 2:33 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the newly named WOOFS AND WARRIORS, Suzzie is my woof and I'm the warrior!

I hope you take the time to leave a comment, ask a question or share your experience!


The Woof and The Warrior

The Woof and The Warrior

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Links I Like

  • Invisible War Movie, #notinvisible
  • Invisible War Movie, #notinvisible

Followers

Most Talked About

  • Auburn Veterans Day Parade 45
  • One day in the life...
    Well, we're just weeks away from going to Utah for Sundance...I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. Amy and I were talking ...
  • The Invisible War
  • Heeling Allies...Suzzie' Song
  • rough cut Paws and Stripes Helping Veterans with PTSD Part 1
  • And so it begins...
    I've been wanting to do this for quite some time but, really wasn't sure how to start obviously today I figured that out...I'm a...
  • Planning ahead
    So, the past few days have been going ok, I've been walking through "my emotional disconnected numb feelings" maybe I'll j...
  • I am Warrior
    Just returning home from e premiere of Invisible War at Sundance...crazy! I feel like we shared the message we wanted and got some folks fir...
  • And the beat goes on...
    It's been a minute, things have changed and the beat goes on... Suzzie is doing well...working on teaching her bracing skills to help w...
  • A new year
    It's 2012...we made it! It's weird I've been walking around attempting to be present and I am physically but, my emotions are in...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.